Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech
Experience:  ASE Master Certified Tech, Nissan Master Certified Tech, 12 yrs. experience in auto repair.

Where is the Camshaft position sensor located 2000 Nissan

Customer Question

Where is the Camshaft position sensor located for a 2000 Nissan Pathfinder 3.3L V6 OHV
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Nissan. The Nissan Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: OBD Code P0340
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: •
Hard starting or no start
• Rough running / misfiring
• Loss of engine power
JA: Is there anything else the Nissan Mechanic should be aware of about your Nissan?
Customer: OBD Code P0340
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Clifton B. replied 5 months ago.
hi my name is ***** ***** i can help .
the sensor is built into the bottom of the distributor if you get that code replace the distributor and sensor as and unit.
if you have any more question please ask if and please rate the service before you go as this is the only way for me to get pay thanks.