Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My battery went dead, jump started it and now none of my guages

Customer Question

My battery went dead, jump started it and now none of my guages work and my low tire indicator is flashing rapidly as is my tow mode indicator. It's a 2012 pro4x.
JA: Battery issues can be tough to diagnose - lots of things to consider. Luckily, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: That's about it. I think I left the key on and weakened the battery. Got a jump and now my instrument cluster is dead save the lights flashing that I already mentioned.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I'm just wanting to know if there is some kind of low voltage reset system or possibly a fuse that may have blown. I have no tools on hand at the moment and I'm 45min from home.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Nissan Mechanic should know about your Nissan?
Customer: Engine is running an den will restart after turning it off.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. I logged on a couple of hours ago and helped all my customers whom had replied. Now I can help new to me customers that no one else has helped yet. Its been a long wait on your end. Do you still need assistance?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris