mike switzer
mike switzer,
Experience:  lead diagnostic tech at Aamco
93239347

My car won't go into gear then it will go into what ever it

Customer Question

My car won't go into gear then it will go into what ever it wants
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a car. The Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It would not go into 1st gear then only 2nd gear then to 3rd then none would work then reverse would not work and it is hard to put back in neutral . It's a 2002 Nissan maximuma
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I' want to know what It is that is wrong with it and how much it will cost to fix then make a decision
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: Ok
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mechanic should know about your car?
Customer: It tiks a bit
JA: Many things can cause a car to make those weird sounds. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  mike switzer replied 8 months ago.
are you saying the shifter itself it tough to move? or that when you are in gear the vehicle has a hard time moving?