Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years of automotive Repair

Pick up: put new wires plug cap roto. 1995 v6 vg30e 4 wdrive.

Customer Question

put new wires plug cap roto. 1995 v6 vg30e 4 wdrive. it seems like its missing rough 3plugs to lt side 1 rear 2 top
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.If you are sure you have good spark to the spark plugs and injector pulse on all cylinder then the next thing you need to check is to remove all the spark plugs and run a complete engine compression test. If you can get this done and post back with the results we can work from there .