Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Versa: Jake, I have a 2010 Versa base model 1.6L. A/C button

Customer Question

Hi Jake, I have a 2010 Versa base model 1.6L. A/C button does not turn on, no a/c, no light on dash. Checked both AC fuses, and they are good. Blower motor/fan works as it should. Compressor has full charge of freon no leaks. I figure that it is the climate control panel, or I was told it might me a sensor on the AC compressor.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. I believe I can help on this concern. Prior to me getting started I need to know if you still need help even though it took us a long time to get to you?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Yes, still need help
Thanks, ***** ***** a link to the wire diagram I am using.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/versaAC.pdfAt the climate control can you ohm test the orange wire. That is the AC switch that needs to be grounded when commanded on. This is our starting spot. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris