I have a 05 Nissan Altima that was starting funny couple

Customer Question

I have a 05 Nissan Altima that was starting funny for a couple weeks. Then one day would t start at all changed the crank sensor engine light on car still won't start
JA: Figuring out why a car won't start can be a challenge - it could be a simple repair, or something a bit more complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: That and all it does is crank, and will start at the moment.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes I will be able to fix the problem very mechanical incline except when it comes to electrical chasing.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just put in a new fuel pump was bad. Replacing the crank postion sensor and cleaning the cam sensor.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Nissan Mechanic should know about your Nissan?
Customer: 126000 miles 2.5 engine
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Mike V. replied 5 months ago.
Hi there,To be clear, you have a code for the crank sensor stored or not?