Mike S.
Mike S., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified since 1985

I am attempting to replace my infinity qx56 low light headlight

Customer Question

I am attempting to replace my infinity qx56 low light headlight bulb. All of the instructions that I am fringing are wrong. Please point me to 2008 infinity headlight bulb replacement techniques.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Nissan. The Nissan Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: .might bulb is out. I have a new bulb. I need instructions.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I can not find the bulb connector to replace the bulb.
JA: Is there anything else the Nissan Mechanic should be aware of about your Nissan?
Customer: No. Only that is a 2008 qx56
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Mike S. replied 5 months ago.
This is what I have and if you need to remove the fascia.
Expert:  Mike S. replied 5 months ago.
JustAnswer® is not a free service. I work hard to make sure you're satisfied with my service and I only get credit for my answers based on your rating. Once you're satisfied, please leave a positive rating.