Joshua Haynes
Joshua Haynes,
Experience:  Lead Technician/ Manager at Precision Tune Auto Care
93804480

Murano: All three of my power outlets do not work. I have replaced

Customer Question

All three of my power outlets do not work. I have replaced the fuses and they still do not work. What else can I do? I have a 2010 Murano SL AWD
Submitted: 1 year ago via TrueDelta.com.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Joshua Haynes replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is***** am going to try to help...give me a moment to look up the wiring diagram for your system. In the mean time, can you tell me if you have tried to use multiple accessories to test the operation of these outlets or just one (in other words, have you used another accessory to make sure that the outlets are bad and not the original item).
Hi, are you still in need of help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, I am still in need of help. I have tried several times with different equipment. There is no power.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please send the responses to***@******.***. I am leaving work for the day. Thanks
I sent you an email. I hope it helps you. Please let me know if you have any further questions
Hi, this is Josh checking in. Have you had a chance to look at the information I sent? Did you have any other questions at this time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I haven't had a chance to get to an auto parts store to get a relay. I did check the fuses again and they were still good. I'll be checking on that relay today. Thanks will let you know later today.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did reply to your email on yesterday, tho
Ok, great. Thanks for your response! I am sorry I don't check my email very often so I may have missed your reply. I hope you have a great day!