Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Pathfinder: My 2003 pathfinder check engine light came on and

Customer Question

My 2003 pathfinder check engine light came on and now the car sputters or kicks back between 2,000 - 3,000 RPMs or when you accelerate heavily like to get on a freeway. The error code points to the following part - swirl control valve control solenoid valve and notes fuel/air mixture problem.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 5 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Do you happen to know the code numbers which are stored?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris