Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

It is chugging sometimes while I am stepping on the gas. Sometimes

Customer Question

It is chugging sometimes while I am stepping on the gas. Sometimes it will do nothing while I'm stepping on the gas as if the vehicle is running. Restarting the vehicle, sometimes more than once, clears the issue
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Nissan. The Nissan Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Possibly
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Nissan Mechanic should know about your Nissan?
Customer: Yes. The headlights are not burned out but only my brights work
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Tom replied 1 year ago.
Is the check engine light on? The headlight issue is seperate most likely a bulb.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Already changed the bulb, didn't help
Expert:  Tom replied 1 year ago.
OK if you could can you post the code number here for me it would be like a P0130 type code.