Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a misfire # ***** cyl and have replaced coil. It is still

Customer Question

I have a misfire # ***** cyl and have replaced coil. It is still misfiring, guess I should change spark plug?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Nissan. The Nissan Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: #5 misfire at low speeds, under load
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: new coil
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Nissan Mechanic should know about your Nissan?
Customer: I was getting a small coolant leak at the firewall from behind cyl #1
JA: Coolant leaks can be frustrating and tough to diagnose. Fortunately, the mechanics we work with have tons of experience dealing with them. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. What year and model Nissan?