Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

Intermittent acceleration problem while rolling - does not

Customer Question

Intermittent acceleration problem while rolling - does not occur from dead stop
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Nissan. The Nissan Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: 2015 armada
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: want to understand possible cause - this is a new car
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Nissan Mechanic should know about your Nissan?
Customer: < 3,000 miles - car intermittently fails to accelerate when pedal depressed. Acceleration eventually occurs, but after a few seconds delay. This could get me killed.
JA: Huh? OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jake replied 9 months ago.
Hey there, thanks for the question. So your saying there is a hesitation or delay from the time you press teh accelerator until the vehicle actually accelerates?
Expert:  Jake replied 9 months ago.
are there any warning lights at all when this happens? be it the slip light? brake light? service engine light? or anything of that nature?