mike switzer
mike switzer,
Experience:  lead diagnostic tech at Aamco
93239347

Pathfinder: What is the approximate cost of replacing a knock

Customer Question

What is the approximate cost of replacing a knock sensor in a Nissan Pathfinder 2001, V6. Thanks
Category: Nissan
Expert:  mike switzer replied 9 months ago.
what state do you live in and do you know what the average labor rate is around you?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
The vehicle is in Blacksburg, VA
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I do not know the average cost of labor, but how many hours does this project require?
well the jobs book time is about 4.5 hours so most common labor rates are from min 100-160/hr higher side would be the dealer and list cost for an oem knock sensor is about 270. so low end would be about 720 and best average would be around 800 plus taxes of course. i would recommend repairing this as the knock sensor helps control ignition timing. if you have no further questions i would appreciate if you took a moment to leave me a rating.
just a friendly reminder if you are satisfied i would appreciate if you took the time to leave me a rating as i receive no credit without a rating.