Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years of automotive Repair

Airbag seatbelt light on and replaced seatbelt still on JA:

Customer Question

Airbag seatbelt light on and replaced seatbelt still on
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Nissan. The Nissan Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: 2006 Nissan Altima airbag seatbelt light on not flashing replaced belt light still on belt was stuck so replaced thought that was the problem light still on
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If I have to take to s mechanic I will
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Nissan Mechanic should know about your Nissan?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.The air bag seat belt light comes on when the system sees a fault and when this happens the system will set and store a fault code and or codes. In order to determine what is failing you are going to need to start with having the system scanned and the fault code and or codes retrieved. If you can get this done and post back with the results, I will see if I can help you with this problem.