I am having a hard starting issue with my Murano JA: The mechanics

Customer Question

I am having a hard starting issue with my Murano
JA: The mechanics can certainly get you off to the right "start" -- sorry! Sometimes I can't help myself;-) Seriously, though, the mechanics are real masters when it comes to fixing things, and it would be my pleasure to put you in touch with the best one for this. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Bank 1 cam sensor replaced still getting error code
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I'm trying to figure if I should also replace bank 2 sensor?
JA: Is there anything else the Nissan Mechanic should be aware of about your Nissan?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Mike V. replied 5 months ago.
Hi there,Can you tell me the location on the engine where you put the cam sensor?Also, did you use a factory sensor or one from a parts store?