Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Experience:  20+yrs experience with Nissan & Infiniti Trained & Certified.Currently still working for Dealer
10181755

So what does this cost JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now

Customer Question

So what does this cost
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Nissan Mechanic. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: How much is the rest
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Nissan. The Nissan Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Ok.. i am locksmith and im programming a key to a 2003 altima . The key is made so now i have to pull bcm code to change in to a pin code. My programmer has never let me down pulling bcm codes, on this car it cant connect to bcm my screen says" ecu disconnect" so i was gonna do it manually and get bcm code off of bcm next to fuse box, but dont know if thats possible or if so which one of these numbers are the bcm code. I took photo of bcm label under dash
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Well all i need is the pin code and i can program the key.. is it possible to get bcm codefrom front of bcm
JA: Is there anything else the Nissan Mechanic should be aware of about your Nissan?
Customer: Not that i know
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 7 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. On this year if you can't pull the 5 digit pin using the scanner, you need to read it off the label on the BCM which is located under the drivers side dash area. Here is the area where the 5 digit pin is located. Once you get the pin, it needs to be decoded to a 4 digit pin so the key can be programmed. I can help you with that also if you like.. See the link for the image of the pin location on the label. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/105565483/BCM%20Nats%20code%20Pin.jpg Do you need any more help with this?