2013 nissan Altima 4 cylinder 40k miles wont go over 5 mph

Customer Question

2013 nissan Altima 4 cylinder 40k miles wont go over 5 mph revs high but wont pick up any speed,,,
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Nissan. The Nissan Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: 2013 Nissan Altima 4 cylinder, 40k miles, wont go over 5 miles an hour, revs high but wont pick up sny speed
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: ASE certified ,,STUMPED<,
JA: Is there anything else the Nissan Mechanic should be aware of about your Nissan?
Customer: NO
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 5 months ago.
Hello, have you checked for exhaust restrictions in the cat by dropping the head pipe or doing a backpressure test?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Already checked. No restrictions to exhaust. Nothing to indicate that it may be an exhaust issue. Smooth idle. Revs normally, shifts through all gears but it is not moving more than 5 mph.
I'm assuming no codes or anything either? Do you have a way to view live data of the tps?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No codes..tps is within the normal range. All sensors are working. Tps. Wsp. Cps. Maf. Every possible sensor on the transmission and engine has been tested. Including tcm, Ecu
I defintely see why this is a stumper. Let me open this back up to other experts, someone may have encountered this problem before. Someone should be with you shortly.
Expert:  Jay replied 5 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. Do you have a Service Engine Soon light on when the engine is running? Also do you know what codes you have if you do?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No lights on
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No codes stored..