Roy Belding
Roy Belding, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  41 years expierence on all cars and trucks to 2014
3506196

Location of fuel pump relay location 1998 Nissan Altima JA:

Customer Question

Location of fuel pump relay location 1998 Nissan Altima
JA: So many things can cause fuel pump issues. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanics we work with have tons of experience dealing with them. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have a no start issue, no starter ingage, changed distributor, changed starter, new ign switch, new door locks, new Trans switch. only noise is relays clicking behind fuse box.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes I am working on this vehicle for a young lady that holds two part time jobs.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: replaced distributor, most relays, new ign switch, new door lock and remote,new starter.
JA: Is there anything else the Nissan Mechanic should be aware of about your Nissan?
Customer: It did not want to start when she dropped off the car. I waited 5 minuets, car started parked in Garage, went to start car did nothing after that. Checked all the fuses.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Roy Belding replied 9 months ago.
good evening my name is ***** ***** I will assist as requested.
please dont forget to rate me as it is the only way I get paid for my efforts Roy
do not understand why you have not rated me. it is the only way I get paid please dont forget to rate me as it is the only way I get paid for my efforts Roy