Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Altima: , I have a 2006 altima, 2.5l 4 cyl., automatic transmission,

Customer Question

Hi, I have a 2006 altima, 2.5l 4 cyl., automatic transmission, and will be replacing the flywheel/flex plate today, hopefully. This is the first time I will be doing a job like this, what is the best method for removing the old part(s)...is there a step by step diagram that I can use to insure the job is done correctly, and if at all possible, smoothly. I do have the e-20 inverted socket for the bolts, and plan to replace any other damaged or worn parts if needed. Thanks in advance, any help will be greatly appreciated!
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Super mechanic replied 8 months ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site. .If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the instructions in a PDF file, the file is rather large. You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it.