Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years of automotive Repair
7276279

The headlights on my 2003nissain maxima come on but the dim

Customer Question

the headlights on my 2003nissain maxima come on but the dim lights will go out after a few seconds how do I fix that?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Ron replied 8 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.When the low beams fail can you take your 12 volt test light and or a volt meter and check the power supply wires on the low beam circuit on both lights, the wires to check are the blue wire on the left side light and the red/blue wire on the right side. Check this for me and post back with your results and we can work from there. I have enclosed the wiring diagram in the link below for reference . https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Headlamp%20May%205.pdf