Super mechanic
Super mechanic, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Master ASE, 30+ years exp. domestic and imports. Class A collission tech
2947720

MURANO: MY 2013 NISSAN MURANO HAS A NEW COMPRESSOR NEW LOW

Customer Question

MY 2013 NISSAN MURANO HAS A NEW COMPRESSOR NEW LOW PRESSURE SWITCH AND HAS POWER AND GROUND AND THE COMPRESSOR STILL WONT ENGAGE. BAD PUMP?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Super mechanic replied 9 months ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site. .Are you saying that it has power, (12v) and ground at the compressor clutch?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Yes
I see, thanks. Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating..That is a bad compressor clutch. Here is part of that test. 2. CHECK MAGNET CLUTCH 1.Turn the ignition switch OFF.2.Disconnect the magnet clutch connector. 3.Directly apply the battery voltage to the magnet clutch. Check for operation visually and by sound. Does it operate normally?YES- GO TO 3.NO- Replace magnet clutch..Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****
If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the test instructions in a PDF file, the file is rather large. You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it.
It is showing that you are waiting for me. Let me send this as a test, thanks