Door locks all click but don't operate, alarm won't reset JA:

Customer Question

door locks all click but don't operate, alarm won't reset
JA: Doors are something you never think about until they start to act up. Fortunately, the mechanics are real masters, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with the best one for this. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: alarm won't turn off door locks won't work all fuses ok
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: try FOB check fuses
JA: Is there anything else the Nissan Mechanic should be aware of about your Nissan?
Customer: sometimes a no crank situation
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jake replied 5 months ago.
Hey there, thanks for your question. Did all the locks seem to fail simultaneously? When you click the unlock on the FOB do they unlock then lock immediately afterwards or do they just twitch? What is the year and model of your nissan?