Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIENCE, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DEISEL
17454363

My 2009 altima, just clicks .seems to be a problem with the

Customer Question

My 2009 altima, just clicks .seems to be a problem with the starter
JA: Cars do make very odd noises -- They help the mechanics figure out what's wrong. They are terrific with my old Grand Cherokee. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Been having issues with the car hesitation on cranking. Thought it was the battery but had it changed. Now its just making a clicking noise when i try to crank it. The dash light has a circle with an arrow in it
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Trying to get unstranded n take it to a shop tomorrow
JA: OK! The Nissan Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else the Nissan Mechanic should be aware of about your Nissan?
Customer: That's it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  JOHN aka Eauto replied 7 months ago.
is the battery fully charged?