Car won't start. Sec light blinking rapidly JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

Car won't start. Sec light blinking rapidly
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Nissan. The Nissan Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Went outside last night to roll up windows. Brake pedal is hard to push and I'm pretty sure it's the sec light ( little car symbol with key)
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Is blinking rapidly. With a tick tick tick. Not from the engine like with a dead battery
JA: My old Jeep sounds like a steam radiator sometimes. It must be old age. The Nissan Mechanic will know what your noise means and what to do about it. Is there anything else important you think the Nissan Mechanic should know about your Nissan?
Customer: Well yeah if I can
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 5 months ago.
hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question What year and Model Nissan is this?