I have a 96 altima and it cranks but dont start JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

i have a 96 altima and it cranks but dont start
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Nissan. The Nissan Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i replaced the crank senser and cam shaft sensor cleaned battery terminals still no start securty light keeps flashing its a 1996 nissan altima please help\
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes have no other choice car is much nneeded
JA: Great! What have you tried so far? Is there anything else important you think the Nissan Mechanic should know about your Nissan?
Customer: the previous owner had this issue prior to me said just one day it started working again
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  CHRIS ZAPANTIS replied 5 months ago.
Hi im chris and i can assist. is your altima a 2.5?