Want to replace right outside mirror on 2006 m35 JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

want to replace right outside mirror on 2006 m35
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Nissan. The Nissan Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: old mirror is broken after wife ran into garage. I have a complete mirror assembly from a junkyard
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes, I have just replaced the front suspension on the car (upper control arm, strut, hub, brake rotor, brake pads, sway bar links, outer steering tie rod) The shop I took the car to wanted 7,000 to do all of the work. The car now drives like new. I want to get the car in good shape to last for 10 more years. Then my wife clipped the mirror coming out of the garage
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I am asking before starting (works much better than to do something wrong and then ask). I have the replacement mirror.
JA: Brake pads can be an easy repair - once you know what you are doing. Fortunately, the mechanics we work with have tons of experience dealing with brakes. Is there anything else important you think the Nissan Mechanic should know about your Nissan?
Customer: Just the info on replacing the mirror. I told you the other stuff so you would know that I can do repairs.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Tim's Auto Repair replied 5 months ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.I will do my best to assist you.
what is the year.make and modelthanks