Derek Werner
Derek Werner, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Technician, L1 Advanced level specialist
61695331

Sentra: I need to reset my throttle bdy senor nissan

Customer Question

I need to reset my throttle bdy senor for 2006 nissan sentra
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Derek Werner replied 7 months ago.
Hello thanks for using JustAnswer! Here is the procedure for resetting the throttle body, If you could kindly rate my service it would be very appreciated, i will continue to work with you even after rated. I will get emails about any other questions you may have. I only strive for excellent service, Thank you for being a great customer. Derek
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It did not work
Ok no problem, did you drive the vehicle for 10 minutes before performing the procedure. Why are you trying to reset the throttle body?Any fault codes stored? this will help me look up more information about your concern.
Hi, I hope i have answered all of your questions. If you need any other help please feel free to ask. If any part of my response is unclear please let me know, my goal is to deliver excellent service.Thank you for using our site. Derek w