Vladgmru
Vladgmru, Automotive Electrician
Experience:  I've been working with American made cars since 1992.
12883947

Murano: Can you tell me where to locate the fuse driver

Customer Question

Can you tell me where to locate the fuse for the driver side window motor? 2003 Nissan murano.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Vladgmru replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.My name is ***** ***** no separate fuses for the driver side window motor.The power window control system is a pretty complex system that consists of several components.There are two fuses that supply battery and ignition RUN voltage to the Body Control Module (BCM) , then BCM provides power to window control switches.If you have a problem only with one window, then I can assume there could be a promple with the switch or window regulator module or a wiring issue.Anyway, one 50A Fuse F is located in the engine comaprtemnt fuse block ( near the battery) and another fuse is 10A #1 and it is located in the interior fuse panel. So both fuses supply power to the BCM so I really doubt there is a problem with the fuses as you would have other issues not only with driver side window.