K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  AA in automotive Technology, 15+ years in the trade

My SES light came on and I have four codes that came up P0122,

Customer Question

My SES light came on and I have four codes that came up P0122, P0452,P1705, and P0328. I have a 2004 Nissan frontier 2wd v6 CC LB.
JA: The mechanics can certainly shed some "light" on this -- sorry! Sometimes I can't help myself;-) Seriously, though, the mechanics are real masters when it comes to fixing things, and it would be my pleasure to put you in touch with the best one for this. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I just got the truck back from the mechanic shop for the valve cover gasket, but somehow they burnt the computer so they replaced it but the ses light came on. It doesn't seem like anythings wrong I just wanna know if I should reset or erase the codes and see if they come back I'm just not sure
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I haven't tried anything yet
JA: Is there anything else the Nissan Mechanic should be aware of about your Nissan?
Customer: nope that's it for now
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I'll post info on the codes below. I would clear them and see which ones, if any, come back. If my answer has helped you, please help me by leaving a rating or accepting my answer so I may be credited. Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for my work. Follow ups concerning this are free even after you rate or accept.Thanks!
Hello, I was just wanting to follow up and see how things went.