peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.

Murano: cant get rear hatch to open cant hear anything but

Customer Question

cant get rear hatch to open cant hear anything but opens with emergency release, outside button not working
Category: Nissan
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. I have seen issues with the rear hatch latch itself not releasing electronically in the past before needing replaced.This will have to be tested further to see if this is the case here on your model and then replaced if found to be at fault.This is a fairly common fault on models with the electronic release hatch. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete