Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 2012 Altima. I changed my battery and now my radio

Customer Question

I have a 2012 Altima. I changed my battery and now my radio is not working. Checked both fuse boxes. Fuses are fine. Sad face My name is Earlisha
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Once I changed the battery the radio just wouldn't turn on.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Nissan Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 10 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I know this is going to sound weird, but humor me. Try disconnecting the negative battery cable only for 15 mins and then connect it and let me know if the radio returns to normal operation.. Let me know.