Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Tics off and slip lights come on and van stalls JA: Whether

Customer Question

tics off and slip lights come on and van stalls
JA: Whether it's at the end of the driveway or on the highway, a car stalling can be dangerous. The good news is the mechanics we work with have tons of experience dealing with all kinds of engine issues. How old is the battery? Does the car stall out mainly when going up or down hills?
Customer: battery is 1 year old running either way
JA: Got it. I'll pass this info along to the mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i install the camshaft sensors, no luck
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes nissan dealer told me is the harness and eco , i replaced eco no luck
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: eco
JA: Is there anything else the Nissan Mechanic should be aware of about your Nissan?
Customer: electrical man told me sometimes the van goes to 15 volts
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
nissan quest 2007, tcs off and slip lights come on my van stalls i replaced the 3 camshafts sensors no luck replaced brakes , new tires , no luck, NEED AN ANSWER!!!!!
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. These warning lights have resulted in trouble codes stored, do you know those codes?When you have a false warning from the ABS about a wheel speed sensor reading issue, that can stall the vehicle. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris