peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.

I have a 2003 altima that my windows do not work and if i turn

Customer Question

I have a 2003 altima that my windows do not work and if i turn the radio to loudit cuts off
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Nissan. The Nissan Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: That is all that is going on it works and runs well
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have checked the fuses
JA: Is there anything else the Nissan Mechanic should be aware of about your Nissan?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. It sounds like you have two issues occuring here.One is the sound for the radio and this is usually due to an internal electrical fault in the sound amplifier itself needing replaced on models that use the sound amplifier and on models that do not have a sound amplifier this can be a fault with the radio itself needing removed and repaired or replaced. As for the window fault this may be an issue with the master window switch at fault as it can fail internally causing issues with all windows. Both of these will need checked/tested further to locate which is the cause here and then from there repaired to correct this issue. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
What is the fix to that
First your vehicle will need to be tested to make sure this is the sound amplifier or a radio issue here as well as a master window switch fault.Once these are checked the faulty components would need replaced.You may need a new master window switch and a new sound amplifier to repair this here. Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help here. Thanks Pete