Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIENCE, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DEISEL
17454363

Pearl ... 2012 Altima coupe ... Break light comes on then

Customer Question

Hi pearl ... 2012 Altima coupe ... Break light comes on then switches over to the swiggly light on dashboard lights
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Nissan. The Nissan Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: When I drive the break light will come on and then switch over to the swiggly one ... It seems tho when the weather is warmer it doesn't light at all
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: U just to it to the mechanic ... I asked him to add break fluid and he told me it's probably not break fluid without lookin at it yet
JA: Is there anything else the Nissan Mechanic should be aware of about your Nissan?
Customer: No that's it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 7 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. I am really sorry no one got you sooner. I got a late start today and have been working down the list at a fast pace trying to get to everyone. Do you still need assistance? Sometimes customers could not wait or find help elsewhere.