Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Experience:  20+yrs experience with Nissan & Infiniti Trained & Certified.Currently still working for Dealer
10181755

I JUST WANT TO CHANGE DASH BOARD LIGHTS COLOR, HOW I CAN DO

Customer Question

I JUST WANT TO CHANGE DASH BOARD LIGHTS COLOR, HOW I CAN DO IT IN MY NISSAN ROGUE 2008
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Nissan. The Nissan Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I WANT TO CHANGE COLOR OF DASH BOARD
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: YES
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: IS ALL WELDED IS NOT LIKE I CAN CHANGE
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Nissan Mechanic should know about your Nissan?
Customer: NOTHING ELSE THANKS
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am afraid that the lights can not be changed on your dash. The lights are integrated into the meter assembly and are part of the circuit board. Do you have any more questions on this?