Cleaned the throttle body on my 2009 nissan murano but it has

Customer Question

cleaned the throttle body on my 2009 nissan murano but it has a push button so I am unsure how you do the re-learn with the push button models.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Nissan. The Nissan Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: cleaned the electric throttle body, and found out that there's a "Re-learn" process to get the idle back to normal, so wondering how do you do the Re-learn process when my vehicle has a push button to start the vehicle.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: if it's easy enough, I will. If not I can go to a dealership if it's reasonable.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Nissan Mechanic should know about your Nissan?
Customer: no, don't think so.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 6 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I see it has been some time since you had asked this question. Do you still need help with this?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  Jay replied 6 months ago.
ok.. Give me a min to get you the information then on how to do a Idle Relearn with your year Murano. Hang on please
Expert:  Jay replied 6 months ago. You want to follow the steps for the NO CONSULT steps. It's tricky to perform manually. When it says key ON, it means do not step on the brake pedal and press the start button 2 times. Do you have any more questions on this?