While driving my Nissan altima 2010 it's went off suddenly JA:

Customer Question

While driving my Nissan altima 2010 it's went off suddenly
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Nissan. The Nissan Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: When it stops it refuse to start and the dash board light are not coming p
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Have tried all possible best. Need help
JA: Is there anything else the Nissan Mechanic should be aware of about your Nissan?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay. Can you tell me what has been tested or checked here? Are you losing all electronics when this occurs here? Let me know,thanks Pete.