internal88, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  I have been working in the technican for over 15 years. I am an expert in diagnostic.

I have a code read po765 and mine says stuck n 5 gear JA:

Customer Question

I have a code read po765 and mine says stuck n 5 gear
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Nissan. The Nissan Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The car wont pull off good the dash says it in 5 gear I check the code on the check engine light its po765
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Camshaft sensor and the 2 on top of transmission
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Nissan Mechanic should know about your Nissan?
Customer: Nall it did it one before but it start back
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  internal88 replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I'm Brandon - Nissan tech.What is the year and model?when was the last time you replaced the transmission fluid?