peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.

Stanza: Subject: 1988 Nissan Stanza Driver window motor replacement.

Customer Question

Subject: 1988 Nissan Stanza Driver window motor replacement.
This repair has taken several months and I do not remember some component placements. First, I cannot rememeber the placement of the motor amplifier. How and where does it mount. It only need one screw.
Secondly, what it the routing of the main cable to the armrest switch control panel. I have moved it because it now seems too short ....
Category: Nissan
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online. In some cases info like this here may need obtained from a dealer or repair center that works on this model.Due to the year of the vehicle my info is limited on this here.If you cannot contact a dealer or local repair center that works on these to get this info or if this is not an option for you on this let me know so we can continue from here. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete