My son has a 2009 Nissan Altima. We have never had a problem

Customer Question

My son has a 2009 Nissan Altima. We have never had a problem with it. He just deployed for six months. The storage facility disconnected the battery. He has had the car back for a week and is having problems with it randomly not started and not being able to lock/unlock the doors
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Nissan Mechanic will know what to do. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Unfortunately, he is 1900 miles away on a military base. I'm trying to have him check a few ideas before we have to have it towed to a dealership.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Nissan Mechanic should know about your Nissan?
Customer: nope
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 6 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. When the car does not start, can you tell me if the brake lights work? or if the steering wheel is not locked?