Eric Gardner
Eric Gardner, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE, Bachelors Degree in Automotive Technology, Automotive Technician for 5 years
78075103

Rouge: I just bought a 2016 Nissan rouge. The problem I'm having

Customer Question

I just bought a 2016 Nissan rouge. The problem I'm having is, between 30 & 40 mph it starts to vibrate through the steering colum. This especially happen at 35 mph to where I have to speed up to stop the vibration & breaking the speed limits on certain roads. It has vibrated enough now that I now have a rattle in my dash which drives me crazy Any suggestions?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Eric Gardner replied 7 months ago.
Sounds to me like there is an issue with one of the front tires. I would have the tires checked for out of balance or out of round. It is not uncommon to find flat spots in tires of brand new cars because they do sit in one place until sold.Take the car back to the dealer and tell them your issue and have them check the tires.This will fix the problem.
Let me know if I can help further.
If you need any further assistance I am here to help. If you are satisfied, please rate my service.