Matt, Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, worked in auto industry for 22 years on engine, transmission and suspension design

Sometimes the alarm just went off. And it bothers my neighbors.

Customer Question

JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Nissan. The Nissan Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: After I parked my vehicle like after couple minutes it start honking.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I dont know how unless u share me some ideas.
JA: Is there anything else the Nissan Mechanic should be aware of about your Nissan?
Customer: Nothing that I know of beside this.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Matt replied 6 months ago.
hi you don't say what model this is but often an alarm that goes off randomly is down to the motion sensors inside the car being set to a too high level of sensitivity so I'd suggest trying closing all the air vents and windows to prevent gusts of wind blowing in and setting off the alarmif this helps then your dealership can reduce the sensitivity with a dealer level diagnostic tool
Expert:  Matt replied 6 months ago.
Hido you still need help?Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you