Mike V.
Mike V., Nissan Technician
Experience:  Nissan factory trained and Certified Subaru Technician.

Drivers door window not working , 2007 Nissan Frontier ,problem

Customer Question

drivers door window not working , 2007 Nissan Frontier ,problem not the switch
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Passenger window operates normally , removed a switch assembly from another truck that is working. ,still window won't move. No motor sound coming from the drivers door
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Nissan Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Mike V. replied 6 months ago.
HI there,Normally no sound indicates a motor issue. If you have a test light, we can try testing the wiring and see if the window motor is getting power like it should.If not, I would suggest replacing the window Please let me know what more I can do to assist you today. Also, please remember to rate my answer, Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and resources. Follow up questions are included in the price of your question. If you are using the free trial, or have a subscription a rating is still required.Thank you so much!