peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.

2005 Nissan maxima slip and tcs lights on indication of

Customer Question

2005 Nissan maxima slip and tcs lights on indication of ?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Nissan. The Nissan Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: that's it lights sty on on dashboard
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing just noticed end of day
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Nissan Mechanic should know about your Nissan?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. I have seen issues with a failing wheel speed sensor cause this fault here needing replaced.If you have not had the fault codes checked to see what codes are set this needs done.If any codes are set the codes need diagnosed to locate and repair this issue here.The wheel speed sensor signals can also be checked using a scan tool that can read the speed sensor signals to locate one that is at fault needing replaced. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete