Our Altima was in an accident. A/C switch was broken; now when

Customer Question

Our Altima was in an accident. A/C switch was broken; now when running car Rad Fans don't come on. Is this connected? Thanks Mark
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience dealing with AC issues. It could be something as simple as a blown fuse, or something slightly more complicated like a condenser. Any weird smells or rattling noises?
Customer: No, just the Temp Gauge goes higher than normal ,and no fans; fuse for fan looks good.
JA: Ok. WeÂ’ll get you to one of the go-to AC guys. Other than the problems you mentioned, how has the car been running?
Customer: Yes ,the car starts and runs fine. But without the fans kicking in,I don't want to push it. Thanks Mark
JA: Noted. IÂ’ll pass this info along to the mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I'll do what I can. If the A/C switch or Sensor needs replacing ,I probably need a tech to attend to this. Thanks Mark
JA: Anything else I can tell the Nissan Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: Nothing right now Thanks.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Super mechanic replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site..What is the year and engine of it please?