Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years of automotive Repair

Need to replace drivers door suffered hit not me.. Rekon better

Customer Question

Need to replace drivers door suffered hit not me.. Rekon better than panel repair?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Nissan pathfinder 2000 got t boned.. Any good?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Nissan Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.I have enclosed what Nissan offers on the door removal as well as over haul in the link below . Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it. Have a look and see if this is what you are needing.