Matt, Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, worked in auto industry for 22 years on engine, transmission and suspension design

Will a 2009 murano front seat fit in a2004 murano

Customer Question

will a 2009 murano front seat fit in a2004 murano
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Matt replied 6 months ago.
Hello if you're looking to replace the seat because its broken then you can now get a repair bracket but the seat fixings are different between the 2004 and 2009 models so while you can get anything to fit it will need some modification to get the holes to line up
Expert:  Matt replied 6 months ago.
Hido you still need help?Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you