peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.

Altima: , my interior dash lights come on when headlights

Customer Question

Hello, my interior dash lights come on when headlights turned off and they go off when headlights turned on. allso when blinker turned on the trip reader miles,mph,gas millage, ect starts to blink to one after the other?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. From what you have described here this sounds like a fault with a loose or poor ground connection.Electronics will start to act up like this here with poor grounding issues.I would start with checking the ground cable at the battery and leading off of the battery for any issues.If any faults are found they will need to be corrected to resolve this issue here.If these are checked and found o.k. let me know. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete