Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech
Experience:  ASE Master Certified Tech, Nissan Master Certified Tech, 12 yrs. experience in auto repair.
6166830

Maxima: My maintenance lights reading; Maintenance other with

Customer Question

My maintenance lights reading;
Maintenance other with a black outline line of a man. Help what could that be. In about to drive 169 miles to my home in Augusta Ga from small town in south Carolina. !
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Clifton B. replied 7 months ago.
hi my name is ***** ***** i can help
this is not a real problem the light is just there to tell you that the car is due for service depends on the miles on the car this may be the 15000, 30,000 45,000 or 90,000 miles service the remainder can be reset after the service sis done but your good to drive if you have any more questions please ask , if not please rate the service before you g as this is the the only way fro me to get pay thanks.