Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIENCE, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DEISEL
17454363

Random misfire all the time ,smell of to much fuel . the injectors

Customer Question

random misfire all the time ,smell of to much fuel . the injectors have been cleaned and some times it kicks in and hulls ass but than reverts back to the misfire
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Nissan. The Nissan Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: what else?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: cleaned all the injectors they all came back great . put in a knock sensor ,checked the passenger side cam sensor. put heat in gas
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Nissan Mechanic should know about your Nissan?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Tim's Auto Repair replied 7 months ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.I will do my best to assist you.what is the year.make and model?does the engine light stay on?if so,can you give me the computer codes?